We’ve completed a successful deployment of the Northern Evryscope. The system is currently undergoing commissioning.
Northern Evryscope deployed!
Recent project news
- NSF funds prototype for next-generation Evryscope November 10, 2020
- Evryscope exhibits opens at Morehead Planetarium November 9, 2020
- Evryscope ApJ Letter measures orbital foregrounds for ultra-short duration transients November 7, 2020
- Evryscope and TESS measure the temperatures of dozens of superflares October 7, 2020
- Five new Evryscope Papers August 20, 2020
- AAS-Nova and Astrobites cover EvryFlare, the Evryscope/TESS M-dwarf Flare Survey January 29, 2020
- Jeff Ratzloff wins UNC’s Dean’s Distinguished Dissertation Award January 22, 2020
- Evryscope @ AAS 2020 January 5, 2020
- New papers exploring hot-subdwarf planets and common-envelope evolution December 1, 2019
- Rotation and flares in Evryscope-detected active cool dwarfs August 9, 2019