We’ve completed a successful deployment of the Northern Evryscope. The system is currently undergoing commissioning.
Northern Evryscope deployed!
Recent project news
- Argus Technology Testbed construction update November 9, 2021
- New paper on the Argus Array, the next generation Evryscope August 4, 2021
- Amy Glazier selected for NASA Exoexplorers February 10, 2021
- Read Dr. Jeff Ratzloff’s Thesis February 10, 2021
- Evryscope at AAS 2021 January 2, 2021
- NSF funds prototype for next-generation Evryscope November 10, 2020
- Evryscope exhibits opens at Morehead Planetarium November 9, 2020
- Evryscope ApJ Letter measures orbital foregrounds for ultra-short duration transients November 7, 2020
- Evryscope and TESS measure the temperatures of dozens of superflares October 7, 2020
- Five new Evryscope Papers August 20, 2020